Cultured Meat Market 2022-2030: Growing Innovation and Development of 3D Technology in Various Countries by Leading Companies
The cultured meat market size is expected to reach USD 119.3 million in 2021 and register a revenue CAGR of 15.4% over the forecast period.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, June 3, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to current reports and data analysis, the global cultured meat market is estimated at USD 119.3 million by 2021 and will reach a value of USD 435.7 million by 2030, with an estimated CAGR of 15.4%. With the increasing global demand for meat, there is also a strong search for meat substitutes and alternative sources of protein. This may be associated with environmental sustainability concerns associated with increasing attention to animal welfare and the benefits offered by cultured meat. Advances in cellular agriculture are also pushing the growth of synthetic meat forward.
The market, despite its popular appeal, is still in its infancy due to obstructions such as long approval periods, huge and recurring funding needs, and slow usable production. New scaffolding developments are expected to be of crucial use in the market.
Europe is expected to witness significant growth at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. This can be associated with an increase in investments in the market. A number of start-ups are entering the industry primarily due to a growing awareness of animal welfare, antibiotic resistance and the environment. Increasing regulatory support in the region is also likely to boost demand. For example, the European Food Safety Authority’s Novel Foods Regulation specifically includes cultured meat and establishes an approximately 18-month process during which a company must prove that its products are safe.
Get a sample report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2021
The research report offers details of major companies in the global Cultured Meat market along with global position, financial status, license agreement, product & service portfolio, and revenue contribution of each market player. The major players in the Market are focused on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and acquire a solid footing in the market.
The growing inclination of consumers towards functional, organic and probiotic-based foods and beverages is giving impetus to the growth of the global food and beverage market. Various studies have come up with health benefits associated with “ethnic” and organic food products. These foods improve cardiovascular health, improve arthritis, digestive issues, and other inflammatory conditions. Consumers are increasingly focusing on mindful eating and consuming foods for health and wellness. Changing consumer eating and eating habits are driving brand owners and new entrants to introduce healthy food options. Several Clean Label products have been introduced to the market and consumer curiosity for new products is immense
Growing middle class consumers with rising incomes in developing countries such as India and China will drive the growth of the food and beverage market. Additionally, growing consumer preference for purchasing food and beverages from online platforms due to variety, cost and time saving will favor the market size till 2032.
Some of the major market players are listed below:
• Mosa meat,
• Integriculture Inc.,
• Aleph Farms,
Premium Purchase Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2021
Market segmentation :
The global cultured meat industries are also studied based on major segments and examines in detail the dominant product and application segments. The report aims to assist the reader to benefit from the growth prospects existing in the market in the global Cultured Meat industries. It offers key insights into the drivers and restraints influencing major segments of the global cultured meat industries.
Cultured Meat Market Segmentation Based on Source Outlook:
Cultured Meat Market Segmentation Based on Application:
For comprehensive coverage, the report examines the growth prospects, opportunities and challenges. The market report considers various key factors across major regions.
Cultured meat market segmentation by region:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Key Features of the Global Cultured Meat Market:
• The report offers detailed estimates at the regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
• The report provides accurate details of market manufacturers/suppliers, company overview, price analysis, financial position, product portfolio and gross profit of major companies.
• Company profiling with current expansion strategies, revenue generation and recent developments.
• Optimal strategic initiatives for new market players.
• Manufacturing process, suppliers, cost, production and consumption rates, mode of transport and cost structuring, and analysis of the value chain.
• The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological developments
Request report customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2021
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer customization of reports according to customer requirements. Please contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the most suitable report as soon as possible.
Key questions addressed in the report:
• Which key players are operating in the global cultured meat market?
• What are the major factors likely to impede global market revenue growth?
• What market size is the global cultured meat market expected to reach through the forecast period?
• Which application segment revenue is expected to grow at a rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2030?
• Which region is expected to represent a robust revenue share throughout the forecast period?
• Which regional segment is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period?
• What CGAR revenue is the global cultured meat market expected to register during the forecast period?
• What are the main results of Porter’s five forces analysis in the cultured meat market?
Browse more reports:
Electric Fencing Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electric-fencing-Market
Electric Hand Dryer Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electric-hand-dryer-Market
Electric Skateboard Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electric-skateboard-Market
E-liquid market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/e-liquid-Market
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media:
Cultured Meat Market Size, Demand, Trends 2022 | Industry Growth and Forecast Analysis to 2030