Medical / Diagnostic Imaging Market, Revenue Share, Key Growth Trends, Key Players and Forecast, 2021-2027 – The Courier
The Global medical imaging market is expected to reach $ 37.02 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Medical imaging refers to the processes and techniques used to produce images of various parts of the human body for the purposes of diagnosis and treatment.
Advances in imaging technology are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period. Digital radiography is replacing the analog aspects of the mammography and x-ray imaging markets because they perform faster scanning of the human body while providing improved image quality. In addition, breast MRI substitutes, including positron emission mammography and breast-specific gamma imaging, are innovative technologies that provide choices for patients who cannot undergo breast MRI. Additionally, higher field MRI systems are replacing low field systems due to the improved image quality, and 3-D and 4-D obstetric ultrasound will continue to replace traditional ultrasound.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2339
The report focuses on the comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape along with detailed company profiles, market share, product portfolio, financial position, market scope, global position, and business plans. strategic business expansion.
Some of the actors described in the report are
GE Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Inc., Canon Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Hologic, Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Shimadzu Corporation, Koninklijke Philips NV, and Carestream Health, among others.
The report highlights mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships and product launches, among others. It also discusses in detail the technological advancements, product developments, and research and development activities of each key company.
Further, the report segments the medical / diagnostic imaging market on the basis of product types, applications, end uses, and regions. The report examines in detail the key factors influencing segment revenue growth and market growth in key regions. It also discusses economic growth, technological advancements and the presence of key players in each major geographic region.
Request a reduction on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2339
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Medical Imaging market on the basis of technology, applications, end-users, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound imaging
- Nuclear imaging
- X-ray imaging
- CT scan
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Diagnostic centers
Market segmentation by region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, rest of MEA)
To learn more about the @ report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-imaging-market
Key points covered in the report:
- Key information on the latest growth trends, developments, technological and product advancements, and research and development scenario
- Analysis of micro- and macro-economic factors and regulatory framework
- Thorough assessment of factors such as cost, capacity, production and consumption rates, gross income, profit margin, supply and demand ratio, import / export, market share, market size and market trends
- SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, ROI analysis and feasibility analysis to provide a comprehensive view of the competitive landscape
- Strategic recommendations to established market players and new entrants to overcome limitations and barriers to entry into the global market landscape
- Analysis of market drivers, restraints, challenges, limitations, threats, growth prospects and opportunities
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2339
Thanks for reading the report. The report can be customized according to clients’ requirements. For more information or questions about customization, please contact us and we will suggest the report that best suits your needs.
Take a look at the related reports: